Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pamper Day!

I was supposed to post this blog yesterday, but I'm so busy with my school works, so now i decided to post it today.. (yey walang pasok :) )

Everybody needs a break once in a while, and pampering one's self is the best way to reward yourself a treat to do away the stress.. But it was not me who had pampered yesterday but my friend Jonaida ( we usually call each other te or tete hihi)..


There she is having her hair treatment (relaxed ata with cellophane.. :) oo tama relaxed nga hihi )

that's me reviewing for our Tax1 recitation while waiting for jonaida (haha cramming kasi hindi nakareview.. nakauniform kami kasi we have a class later at 2:30...)

Look it's Anne Cutis-Smith my idol :) reading this at the salon (luckily i found this there kasi i didn't grab a copy of this last may :( )



fan girling :) i really love her... (she's my girl crush.. hihi but i'm not gay ha.. :) )

she's reading it also :)
she treat me for lunch at Jollibee.. we're so gutom na, 1:00 P.M. na kaya natapos, we've been there at 10:00 A.M. pa!


finish product :)


Sissy :)

After all the pagpapaganda of Jonaida, we went to our class na which was Management 6, and finally we had met our prof at that day na since he didn't meet us last Tuesday... :)

Yesterday was super enjoy, though I've waited for 3 hours there at the salon, still I'm happy seeing my friend transformed.. :) wow ah! hihi..

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment